Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Cold, but....

This cold, I hate it. My hands are frozen, it seems. I hold them in front of the heater and dry my skin out. It is Tuesday. That means I shave. I did and was careful. I have a few blemishes but it will heal.

I always look better the next day. I smile because over my life, it has been ingrained to smile when your picture is taken. Even my un-cute DL picture.

I got some shaving cream on my glasses. I think I got it all. I can't see without them.

Before all this, I washed my face with Cetaphil. That helps when skin is dry enough to flake off, a problem I had when I worked at wm.

Cetaphil costs a lot of money so I will conserve it until I can get some more.

I use Dove Sensitive on my face during the winter time. Make fun if you must but unless you are cursed with dry skin, you wouldn't know what helps.

It was cold but I did it. Here is my Shave Check picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment