Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Ouch

I was shaving and the Schick Hydro razor sliced into my skin. Damn it. I am SICK of shaving. I have to find a new razor. I need to have one that does not cut me so bad.

I did take a shave check picture but I am not posting it.

I don't know why humans need androgenic hair. It has no point in human society. Shaving it, face, body, pubic area, legs, has been done since the Ancient Egyptians.

I have to drag sharp pieces of metal or use a mechanical shimmying mini-saw blade to shave my androgenic hair. You cant use Bodygroom on your face. It would hurt and be too rough. But it's okay to shave one's scrotum with it. Okay....

Why do I do this? I hate it, I like smooth skin like that I had before I had androgenic hair. But as I get further from those days, it becomes nigh intolerable.

I don't have a female in my life to look good for. Until this happens, likely or not, I will do what I like. The more I think about it, I believe I suffer without a female in my life.

No, I know I suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment