Sunday, September 7, 2014

Another Hate Sunday

It comes every 7 days. This accursed day of slowness, of inaction, of watching football or some other ultimately meaningless thing.

I don't like Sundays. I feel very bad, depressed sort of. I don't know why. It could be the whole situation with the playstation 2.

I am having male pain. I leak when I pee because I can't feel if all of it is gone. When pee stops, is that it? In me, not always. So I get a wet spot in my underwear.

I am wearing CR7 Color Block Fashion briefs. You don't want to get a pee spot in those, do ya? I don't.

I get dehydrated because I avoid drink to not pee. I don't like to pee, it hurts. I have to do it or I could get very sick or more than likely, have an accident.

Normally, a guy isn't conscious of his male parts most of the time. It is just there. My parts hurt, I am always conscious of them.

Aside from that, I hear how dangerous sugary drinks are as I am drinking one. How could I do that? Why does everything I do seem bad or wrong?

I went to the store yesterday with messy hair. Look like a fucking slob with that. How could I do this?

I resist the urge to hang myself. How long can I keep doing this? Sunday will come again, for as long as there are weeks and days.

No comments:

Post a Comment