Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sensitive Question

Do you take pictures of your private parts? I do. Mainly shave check pictures and see how my skin is doing in this summer of skin irritation, bug bites, and the general aging of my parts.

I cannot post such pictures here. Well, I could, but you would get the idea that I am a perv and I am not.

I am not shy about my parts. I mean, they have been kneaded, ultrasounded, CT Scanned, even had a fiber-optic camera in there once. Ever got a shot in the glans of your peena? I did, the anesthetic they used that numbed feeling so they could put a camera there.

It will likely be done again if I can go back. I don't know. Something has to be done, I am having urinary trouble more than ever.

I won't post a picture of my parts unless someone asks. Given the history of this blog, no one will.

No comments:

Post a Comment