Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Need a New Razor

I am hungry yes, but that doesn't stop the weekly dragging of sharp pieces of metal across my face. I ran out of Aveeno shave cream and had to use an unfamiliar kind. This did not help keep from hurting me like Aveeno does.

I hate shaving, I hate facial hair. I would take estrogen to make it stop but I don't want boobies.

I don't know. My facial hair is mostly gray now. It isn't attractive and I don't like having it or the way it feels.

This isn't about showing my age, it is about feeling.

I shave my other parts with an electric razor meant for that. That's about feeling, too, but also, adds neotenal appeal to me, I believe.

I stopped posting shave check pictures but I will post this one to show me when I am hungry. I will get food tonight, in 6.5 hours. I am going to Jack in the Box, mainly because it is open at that time of night.

Have a look. Do I seem appealing to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment