Monday, September 1, 2014

A Joke Day

Labor Day....

I haven't had a job since the 1st of June of 2010. That was when I self-terminated from Walmart. I had actually left in April of that year on the advice of my doctor.

I honestly believe if I hadn't left, I would have killed myself by now. I just couldn't deal.

Now I am on disability for this fucking debilitating condition I have. I mean, who gets a panic attack when breathing?

I don't know. All I know is that Labor Day doesn't apply to me. I do not work. I sit here at the computer all day.

I miss human contact. I go to the store just one time a month. It is pretty much the only time I leave the house, though I will have to start going to the Laundromat again like I used to do a long time ago.

I am okay if people leave me alone. If it is too busy, I will come back later. I have 'Dune Messiah' to read while doing the laundry.

Unfortunately, I will have a hard time making it to this day because of how I feel.

I am going hungry. There's nothing to eat. A failure in the monthly food budget and operation led to this. I will be okay after tomorrow night as I write this. I have already lost 5 pounds, which isn't a bad thing. I might post a picture of me in my MeUndies to show it off. My booty though....

Seriously, I have long established how I feel about holidays of any kind in my blog. Labor Day is supposed to be the 'end of summer'. Why then is it still 97 F outside?

Summer will end when it ends. The weather doesn't respect the calendar. That was true last Winter/Spring here.

I wonder how many more summers I will get. This pain intensifies during the upcoming holiday time.

I will be able to go to the store tomorrow. I will restore my missing five pounds.

I don't like having a belly but I don't like starving either.

No comments:

Post a Comment