Friday, September 19, 2014

Mistake? Certainly Regret

There was a need for sugar. Feel the sugar death when one has it. However, since there is no car here, I had to walk along the busiest highway in the area of Tx in which I live.

I wore my New Balance Trail sneakers because I thought that would be best. Was I wrong.

My feet HURT. I am not used to walking so far. I had anxiety trouble the whole way and panic sweat, my clothes were soaked.

My knees started to hurt as I was coming back. That pain is subsiding but not my feet. They rage.

I have heard people brag about running 10 miles. I walked a total of six and a half and it was the worst idea.

The air temperature was in the low 80s F. The sun was covered by considerable cloudiness that is the tropical moisture we inherited from Hurricane Odile.

I was not sweating for too warm. It was anxiety sweat. I had to wash when I got home. It was hard. My feet and legs raged.

They are liable to be sore when I wake up tomorrow.

I am genetically predisposed to arthritis and gout. Will this provoke it? I hope not. I am used to male pain, not pain in other parts of me and my feet and knees hurt for no reason sometimes. Now that they have a reason, they HURT.

I won't post a picture of my feet. I consider them more private than my private parts. How weird is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment