Sunday, September 21, 2014

Didn't Forget

I have been having issues of what I can post in this blog. I want you to read it but I also want to show some things.

I can change settings and make it possible but it would restrict access and do you want that?


I did not forget that it is Hate Sunday. What was bad about today? Nothing much really. I have been hurting but it is going away.

I woke up with the worse male pain. This is because of pressure on my prostate because I had to go poo.

That thing that happens to guys when they sleep happens to me more often than not but MeUndies briefs wont let it. In fact, it sort of stretches them so there isn't that little scrap of my scrotal skin showing when I sit down.

I skipped this month of MeUndies because of inventory issues. I wanted a red pair and they said they will replenish in October. I will see if I can get a red pair to color match. I have 3 or 4 red shirts and two red pairs of MeUndies and a red pair of Male Basics briefs, which fit tightly to enhance the 'package', something I detest.

You don't need to know I have parts to tell that I am male. Of course at Wal-Mart, I was mistaken for a girl by customers on more than a few occasions. You have seen my chest pictures here. Do I have female features? No.

I had panic+ when that happened. Shaken  self-confidence. I started to go to the video store and buy naughty movies to reaffirm my attraction.

My attraction is to females. At that time, Jen was still my girlfriend and a 'cute couple' we were, many said.

I still don't understand clearly what happened.

That's all in the past and so I have hate sundays and general loneliness. I honestly do not want to see her again. Brings back memory and feeling that I do not want.

We are without a car still and that really means nothing since I have no money right now. I do worry about when I do, what then? I have to pay some things. No one is checking the po box either. It will build up and since I get stuff off Amazon and etc... how will I pick it up?

Told you about questions.

I smell iffy, deodorant fails after 24 hours or so and it had been closer to 32 since I last bathed. I did it in the afternoon which was because I was hurting. Now that it isn't so bad, I can tolerate my left hip pain as it is not unusual for me to have, I can resume my normal activity.

So, I will go bathe and read 'The Hydrogen Sonata' at the same time. That is when I read, in the bath, perfect stillness and quiet time.

I don't like quiet usually, it bothers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment