Saturday, September 6, 2014

Important?

I am super upset. This can cross into suicidal feeling if made worse. Why? I mean, I'm not hungry.

No, okay, several months ago, the power switch of my playstation 2 went bad. Fell apart really. Couldn't turn it on. I mainly use it to play my ps1 and ps2 games. I don't like the ps3 and wish I never got one.

So, when I could afford it, I ordered a used one, knowing the risk in such a venture. It came in forthwith fashion and I loaded the Final Fantasy 12 disc in it.

Nothing happened. I checked everything that I know to see if it worked and it did not, the disc motor is bad.

So maybe I could use my otherwise undamaged ps2 to fix it. That did not work. They are different product generations and incompatible.

I sliced my thumb on a sharp piece of plastic while working on them and gave up. Now I took it apart. I can't send it back.

I am a fool. I should have never done that. Now I will have to order a new one when I can afford it but I have things to renew in October. I have already taken care of KMT which is the most expensive magazine I subscribe to. I have to renew Analog and Penthouse.

Also Norton 360 is coming up. NEED it.

I staggered these so they would not come all at the same time.

I am having body trouble. I am having difficulty peeing. While this is not unusual for me, it is worse than usual. It could be related to the upset I feel, causing body stress on my prostate. How it got damaged in the first place.

I don't understand how I could fuck up so badly. You would think at my age, I would know better.

I will be here but really, would it truly matter to you if I wasn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment