Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A Better Shave

I hate shaving and I hate facial hair more. I wish I didn't have it. I shave every Tuesday because it hurts to do it more.

Dragging sharp pieces of metal across your skin seems barbaric. Why can't they find an economical way to do away with androgenic hair?


I took it slowly this time but I wish the shave gel was warm, it was cold. Heating a pressurized can is beyond stupid. Might think of another way, like when it is in the shave bowl.

I wonder why it is okay to shave far more sensitive skin with a Bodygroom electric razor but it cannot be used on face. I don't like electric face razors. I have one for when it is too cold to wet shave.

I will get a new one before the next cold time.

I could post all of my shave check pictures but do you want to see that?

Just my face this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment