Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sleepy but Not...

Last night, my weather radio blared with its alarm twice overnight, waking me up to say there was a tornado in Bell County. I live 2 counties away from that ancient part of Texas. It doesn't do anything when such a warning is issued for here, in the rural wasteland, which is ever beautiful when I am away from it for so long. That is growing unbearable.

I am SICK AND TIRED of being ignored, talked down to, forgotten, and yelled at. I am 32 years old. I have worked at wm for 2 years. 2 years wasted of my pitiful life.

There was an intense t-storm here tonight. I had to delay going home in the hope that it would blow over. I drove through rain and water like you wouldn't believe. I bought some things I needed and gosh, if it didnt take a lot of my money.

I reiterate my wish to just crawl into my shell and forget all but my dear one. Jen, my sweet angel. Just seeing her today really helped me avoid a breakdown in anxiety that happened in the confusion of that cesspit, which is under construction in the GC.

I thought my job in Grocery was a waste of time. I was wrong. The GC is a HUGE waste of time. wm could save money by sending me home. The greed keeps them from that.

I do not care if they read this.

I am sleepy but not, probably because of the copoius amounts of Coca-Cola I drank this evening. I love that stuff. I'm signing off for the night, now. I need to rest.

See ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment