Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Burn Inside and Out

I had to work today. No big deal. I work on every monday. People have no respect for the living on Memorial Day. None of my veteran family members perished in the wars they fought in, indeed not, I would not have been born if they had. I may not like my life but that is a sad thought to me.

I was outside despite the obvious evidence that I cannot tolerate sunlight. I actually hope I get heat exhaustion to show them.

My prostate hurts occaisonally. It hurts when I pee and that makes me worry that whatever is wrong down there has migrated down the urethra and affected my peeny.

I go to the urologist on wednesday. I will ask to be examined down there. I hate that feeling. Oh, my days off.

A brief respite that is much needed.

Oh, and I didn't do the m-thing because I am dehydrated. That actually hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment