Saturday, May 24, 2008

Heat

It isn't summer yet. But...

Grrrrr!!!! I just want to yell. I am a native Texan. I have been through summers that would kill any Northerner. Why is this one not yet begun already foisting its unpleasantries our way?

It could be the Doxycycline I take for a now gone Prostatic infection. I have other pains down there but I will tell the doc, no more antibiotics. If bacteria like me so, then let them have their way. It ain't like I use my genitals for anything other than peeing anyway. I could do that without a penis. Girls do all the time.

This is why Jen's refusal to even think about sex hurts me so. I never really valued my peeny much. It is only because I was cursed with the Y-Chromosome that I have one. If she won't value it, then why have it? I have failed as a male. There is no alternative. I will never betray my gender. I like being a boy for other reasons.

Today, I sweated like water was evactuating my body by pores. It was, so was sodium. I do not know if I can restore it because I don't eat a lot of salt. And the sports drink I prefer, Powerade fruit punch, isn't always easy to find. That is the story of my life. Disappointment.

My time at wm has been one huge ongoing one.

I actually don't like being negative. Not at all.

I am Arthelius the Ghost at the end of the day. I guess that is all that really matters. I feel like a ghost most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment