Saturday, May 10, 2008

Err... Suicidal

There was a schedule conflict. I was asked to help take my dad to the doc in a town kinda far away. I had my days switched around and had to give up my usual wednesday off.

Trouble is, wednesday is errand day for my family. Now my mom is even more upset than before.

My prostate started to hurt worse than it has in months despite the antibiotics. I was unable to complete the m-thing tonight.

It has dialed back to a numbing tingle inside. Peeing hurts, however.

I'm not getting better. My sun burns are peeling. Would that be considered dandruff? The top of my head was burned , ya know.

All this has created the crushing weight of shame and feeling stupid. It's my fault. Everything is my fault.

It is hard not to feel suicidal. I mean, nothing is good anymore.

I will go to sleep and maybe feel better in the morning. It is unlikely, however.

I have 58 Celexa-clone pills. What would happen if I took all of them at one time? I might get the rest my body and mind need.

But no, just one for now, the normal night dose. I shoulda took it earlier or I might not feel this way.

Unlikely though. Romeo Void is helping me now. That's good enough.

I will restart my Myspace blog. These dark feelings do not belong here, in Arthelius' blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment