Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More Worry

I had the ultrasound done today. It was a surreal experience. I can still feel it on my scrotal area. The nurse who did it was terse and quiet. I watched her and she kept cycling through images on that ultrasound machine, as if she had found something.

But she was no radiologist and it will take one to analyze those images. Then they will be submitted to Dr. E. I will call him on Thursday to see what's going on. My testicle does still hurt if ANY pressure is put on it. The right one by comparison is unfeeling.

I hate the fact that I have to work 6 days this week. Such are the conditions of things, I guess.

I am unexplainably sleepy and have been all right.

I did discover a good thing today. Arctic Chill flavor of Dentyne Ice was great. I will get more.

It never ceases to trouble me, the things that can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment