Thursday, May 29, 2008

Angry

I don't get truly angry much at all. My Celexa-clone keeps things cool. I really stopped being pissed off all the time when I was a teenager, because it left me with a stomach ulcer. When I get sick, which is often enough, I get the kind of sick that just does its best to annoy and hurt. Take this latest bout with prostatitis. I went to the doc yesterday and got yet another antibiotic. Bactrim. It seems to be working as I don't hurt as much down there today but mind that I did not pee much today.

What really inceses me is the situation about a hat I ordered. I so desparately need one to protect my head when working outside. It was sent on 23rd May. As of this writing, it has not come in. Mind that it was sent as Priority Mail. Grrrrrrrr!!!!!! I am so angry at this total breakdown of things that should work right. I complained about the Post Office in my hometown because I suspect that my hat is in there and they have not delivered it.

I don't know why things like this happen to me. It can't be karma. I am a good boy. Nevermind that, really. Boys like me are rare.

I just don't know. I don't see Jen on these two days. That always hurts, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment