Friday, May 23, 2008

Burn

You see my picture on this blog. I am a pasty white guy. I have many freckles and I do not get much darker than say, vanilla pudding. I don't like that. I like uniformity in my pastiness. I mean, why should my arms, neck and head be a different shade than the rest of my still pasty body?

I received a severe sunburn on my nose over the course of two intolerably extreme UV+humidity days. It was like 95 degrees today, yeah, but the heat index was like 40 C.

40C is roughly 105F. It is my term for summertime here in the central lands of Tx. It has always been hot but not always ragingly humid. I burn so easy. People chide me about not wearing a hat. I am loathe to wear hats. I don't feel comfortable in them.

I have ordered one. Who knows when it will come? I was an idiot and sent it to the wrong address. I hope it isn't too late.

I am sick of that f-king store. Nothing but bad things have happend to me since I started there 2 years ago. I am coming to regret meeting Jen. I never wanted a girl that loved her brother and sister and Green Day more than she will ever love me.

Burn, UV-A and UV-B. The Sun is a star. Not the smallest by far and by even further not the biggest. It isn't just right. It is ever changing and intense. Doesn't make since that right now, the Earth is further from the Sun than it is the rest of the year thanks to its elliptical orbit.

I miss my overnight schedule. I could write more and enjoy myself. I have not stayed up overnight since I started at wm.

Even if no one cares, I write this. My goal in life is to understand. But also, it is good to be understood. At least. I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment