Friday, May 2, 2008

Anxious

You know, I have a concern about my left testicle. Could be a normal thing. The ER doc seemed to think it was something but that was now a month ago. It is apparent when I wear briefs because it bulges out from the side of the normal bulge made by my peeny. That roils my anxiety somewhat. I have trouble peeing sometimes. That could be because I am pee shy. I go to the doc on 6th May so I will ask him. That will be another anxiety twisting moment. I don't like being naked in the prescence of another male. I don't care what the reason. I just don't like being that close to another male. That of course, may be entirely natural. I don't feel that way around any female.

Oh, and what is twisting the anxiety now? Tomorrow, I go to the Garden Center. I must use sunscreen. I will use Aveeno products if possible. They seem to work best for me. It might be hard work, but I don't mind that. I no longer work for the demon c*nt but some managers over there are creepy and unfriendly. I don't mind that either, as long as they stay off my case. I don't ever mind working for a male manager. He isn't so fiercely determined to prove himself.

Female managers who are sacrifice their feminine charm. They become salacious harlots who don't care about anyone. A female manager who is comfortable with herself is a good manager. That's true of anyone.

I will write a post tomorrow evening to tell ya'll how it went.

I am still a Safety Team member. I am a good associate. It goes unrecognized in a wm where no one succeeds by their own hard work.

No more about work.

I am more liable to write about the m-thing than that. Pray I don't.

LOL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment