Sunday, May 4, 2008

Not Good

I hate to say I didn't like it. I want to give it a chance but my experience today showed me, it was a mistake.

No 1. I dont know what the hell is going on and like people don't know either.

No. 2. I am dealing with plants I may be allergic to. I am picking up paving stones, tearing up hands that have enough problems on their own.

No. 3, I miss my friends already. They are why I stayed there.

I will talk to the she-demon about this but she will likely say to me, stow it. Like she cares.

I will leave that cesspit now. I have decided, it is in mental, emotional, and finacial interests that I should move to a wm closer to home.

Also, I am convinced that I am becoming more mentally ill. I need to see a psychologist or counselor.

Hopefully I can find a better way to deal with this ever deepening gulf of depression-anxiety than just the Celexa-clone. If not, I'd rather be committed as mentally ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment