Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bad Day Off, Then a Good One

Yesterday, the power was off. I mean, total gloom and discomfort here. No tv, no computer, no fan, no a/c. Gosh, we couldn't even cook anything.

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling most of the day. I was listening to my radio that was powered by the batteries from my MSNTV2 keyboard. It was so lame.

I will forget that day because it was despairing and uncomfortable.

Oh, three more days until I go to the Garden Center. The anxiety is rising.

I got the new Madonna cd. Ay ya! So what if I like her so? I always have since I was a small kid in the early 80's. It would be even cooler if Timbaland stayed on his own records and Justin T. went off to be the no-talent cretin he is.

Today was nice. the power came back on and things were happening once again.

I slept badly last night. I am so sleepy now so I'm closing this post out.

Check out 'Give It 2 Me' by Madonna. It's wicked cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment