Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Worry, Again

I go to the doctor tomorrow. I'm sure that it will be a little confrontational. I want more analysis done. I want total understanding. It is not unreasonable. I mean, it's my prostate gland. The cancer thereof is invariably fatal. I am far too young for that but it doesn't mean that my protate won't betray me in the end.

Did the m-thing cause this? What about holding it in too long? Stupid pee. I do it quite often when properly hydrated. It hurts to go now and so I deny myself the water I need to a dangerous point at work and at home, it can be worse since I pee more here than anywhere at any time.

Who gives a rat's naked tail about pee? I mean we all do it.

I'm sure Dr. E will just blow this off as a malcontented patient. I am not a malcontent. I'm just worried about a case of prostatitis that has been ongoing for 4 months, seen 3 doc visits, one ER visit, and 3 different antibiotics. I refuse to believe that sticking a finger in my ass tells the whole story here. I will demand other diagnostic measures.

I remain Arthelius the Ghost. The Force is with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment