Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Color Matching

I have stopped posting about underwear because those posts seem unpopular but this is one last one. Okay.

I color match. That means my underwear matches the shirt. This is not always possible, I mean, do you have underwear of the colors you wear? I primarily wear gray, purple or black.

I have been told by some that this is weird. Why match colors? It just seems important to me. If I was a girl, my bra would have to match panties, no exception. This is true for me now. I don't wear panties, well, most of the time I don't.

This picture is of my red shirt day. I used to never wear red but since I like red against my white skin, short of slathering paint on it or cutting myself and smearing blood on it, I just will wear a red shirt.

Now my underwear in this picture are MeUndies male briefs, medium, allegedly red but really?



No comments:

Post a Comment