Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Not This Time

I took a shave check picture like I do after every shave but I did not like it. Looked too disheveled. I am conscious that my hair is messy in some of the pictures, more so in this one but that isn't the focus of the picture.

I could post my pelvic shave check picture if you were interested. I lost the cord to my bodygroom razor's charger. I have a tangle of wires here and it probably is among them. I will need to find it or else. The razor's battery is low.

I don't want to get shaving and it die on me. That happened when I first started using bodygroom razors 5 years ago.

Body hair is easy to shave, pubic, not so much. Have to be careful.

Far and away, the part I hate to shave most is my face. It hurts and maybe it is the wet shave. It was cold and sitting by the heater dries my skin out. Moisture was restored by Aveeno and Dove. I use Dove on my face only but I just got a new Cetaphil bar so I will be using that until it is worn away.

I am sorry if you wanted a picture. I will try to take a better one next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment