Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Male Pain

I have been hurting a lot today. I had a urinary issue when I woke up and gosh, talk about hurt, it was intense.

What is the cause here? Caffeine? Too much water? The m-thing?

No, it is either the urinary trouble or the m-thing. Not to mention having to go #2, that pressure literally presses on my stress-damaged prostate gland.

I can talk about this because it is a daily pain for me, just was particularly bad today.

My parts remain functional but mind says not today because I am hurting so.

The pain will subside if it behaves like normal.

This is a male-specific pain. I know it would pale in comparison to a menstrual cramp or something else female-specific but think, I am not supposed to hurt here, not at my age.

I hate peeing, yes, but it is necessary. I cannot hold it, to be honest and I gotta go. I don't always feel it when it is time, only when I get up and walk around which I do more often than not.

I would post a picture of these parts but this ain't that kind of blog.

Really, think what?


I think I hurt, no, it's more like knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment