Monday, December 8, 2014

Really

People are insensitive and cruel. And you wonder why I have agoraphobia....

I got to a state where it doesn't mean anything. People do more harm than good with their reactions. Must think of outcomes to your decisions.

All we are is a race of stupid apes who were cursed with intelligence. Where do we fit in the natural world? Are we native to any one part of it? My DNA goes back to Western Europe only. I may be native to Tx but human beings are not naturally native to anywhere in North America.

Being a White American disconnects ties to distant ancestors. I likely have kin all over the east and back in the UK but I will never meet them.

I don't know. I wouldn't want to meet people I don't know. No one is really your friend.

Especially a female.

There, I said it. It isn't misogyny. I like women a lot, but their behavior is like ????? sometimes.

Curse me for my subscription to PH. It was paid for months ago. Budgeted, not that it is expensive.

KMT is the most expensive magazine to which I subscribe.

Aw, forget it. I like being a ghost and being a ghost, I shall be.

Ar-Ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment