Sunday, December 7, 2014

Good

I used to bring my lunch occasionally to wm. Towards the end of my time there, I went to the McDonald's inside the store for a chicken sandwich. I alternated because the same-old gets old.

I developed a liking for swiss cheese then. I don't recall really having it before then, never thought about it.

It really began one day at Subway when I ordered ham and swiss. I liked the swiss cheese and have tried to get it ever since.

I primarily shop at wm because it is in the night after my benefit comes and when you look at swiss cheese there, it comes in these huge slices in long packages with only 10 or so slices in them.

I do not like that.

What I like is the swiss cheese packages like American cheese is packaged. This is a store-specific item in a store called HEB, which is primarily a Texas store.

It never bothered me too much to go to a specific place for a specific item. I mean, when I was at wm, I got my lunch items at HEB because they were better and their version of lemon-lime soda 'Twist' is my favorite lemon-lime soda.

I like Sprite but it costs too much. I can't really drink cola anymore, it will make me hurt. I used to only drink Sprite when it was really hot outside. Now it is pretty much the only soda I can tolerate.


Not that I drink much soda. Not like I used to. It isn't good for you, I know. I drink one when I first get up and eat my granola bar. Not much of a breakfast but it's okay for me. At least I am eating something.

I am particular in what I like in food. It isn't complicated or hard. I mean, I like Hormel Chili with beans a lot but it's not an everyday thing. I don't like any other chili.

I feel better. I mean, I will always have anxiety but I won't let it beat me.

Eating better means feeling better, count on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment