Thursday, December 11, 2014

Possible Cause

I am having trouble sleeping, woke up way too early. I don't feel well, having the prostate problem again.

I just read that chronic prostatitis (which is what I have) may likely be caused by tension. Well, yeah, this started when I worked at wm. A never ending pain in the center of my pelvic area that subsides to a tolerable pain most of the time and, like now, intensifies into a burning ache that cannot be described in simple terms.

I have to pee often, 3 times in the last 2 hours and it isn't like my bladder was full. Still, had to go, it was what made me get up way too early.

I have noticed some kinds of underwear make it hurt more than normal. I will stick to my MeUndies and C-IN2 briefs because they don't hurt me.

I have come to hate my male parts. I feel a constant need, which is natural, but I have no female friend like that. I don't have a female friend in person at all.

That could be why I feel so bad.

The tension is caused by my anxiety disorder. I cannot avoid it. I wish someone would show me how to relax the tension.

Really, think what? I hurt, no thinking involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment