Friday, December 5, 2014

Anxiety Error

Maybe I said something on fb I shouldn't have. I was upset, happens often here. I was working on my old pc and not connected and my cousins panicked. They never answered anything before.

Why am I Ar-Ghost? I am a ghost, I go somewhere rarely and I stay in here all the time. I can't enjoy my music and I had a story to write but can't when I am upset.

I stood out in the rain for 2 hours. I just felt.... the 2nd time in my life the LCSO has come out here to check on me. Having a deputy tell me that I need to go to people who did not help me before.


It is my fault, the causality lies with me. I will not make any further errors. I will be right here and wait for my purchases to come.

I want to not feel stress or anxiety for 1 day.

I am not well, I know this. I am sorry to have worried any one.

And yes, to repeat, my MeUndies subscription was canceled in October. I did order some new ones for the first time since August. But only what I asked for to begin with.

I am not going to stop doing the things that help me manage my daily anxiety.

I am sorry to be trouble to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment