Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Amusement

This most recent thing about the drama with my cousins has provoked my odd sense of humor. Fuck them if they don't want to talk to me any more.

I say Really, think what?

People I don't know in person, they would be amongst them are like flat characters in a story. Background. None of them even bothered to call or text me during the last 15 years of unemployment and that hell time that was my time at wm.

I did not always have anxiety disorder. It developed in that hell time.

Things that provoke it, I can avoid. But what does it matter, really?

In the grand scheme of things, this all will be forgotten one day. Just as people who lived during the early 1900s are being forgotten.

I may fear my elder life but really, what is the sense in worrying about it? I will age, can't stop it. Entropy is the way of things.

I will be amused and say really, think what?

Because what you think.... does it really matter?

Arthelius the Ghost and Marraka have returned from M83 with some cool pictures but the radiation there melted their camera. See, if they thought, what? They would have brought one that is shielded from that. Typical.

No comments:

Post a Comment