Friday, February 7, 2014

Cold Persists

It has been colder than it has been. I mean, it is so cold, the dog's water dish outside freezes solid. What is going on? This is most unwelcome. I hate it so.

Staying by the heater is drying out my skin and hair. I use Dove Sensitive to wash my face and it shouldn't dry like that. It is too cold really to take a shower but feeling clean is a powerful motivator to suck it up and do it.

I have gone to the store. I had anxiety moments, a girl startled me, I have anxiety driving. I made a mix cd and put some good things on there to help ease driving. No trance except for Uplifting Trance. 'Home' by Chakra remains my favorite.

What is it like where you are? It is not -4 C like it is here, I hope. This cold won't last forever. The normal climate keeps trying to re-establish itself if none of these arctic cold fronts encroach on the south.

They are not needed and certainly not wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment