Saturday, February 15, 2014

No Med

I have taken Celexa for a long time. I know its side effects well. But this time, they were worse than ever. I do not know if it is the medicine or the formulation or because my brain is a few years older and more mushier.

How does it effect me? It erodes my impulse control, enabling me to waste my money. This is a huge one I must stop.

It disables the reflex that allows male orgasm. Ever try to masturbate and nothing works? Sex is all but impossible with it.

It also makes me sleepy all the time. I have a hard enough time with Low T and all that.

I especially hate that it all but destroys the ability to concentrate. I had a really hard time writing stories with it.


So, I stopped taking it again. It does help blunt the hair trigger reflex that ruffles my anxiety feathers. So I will have that again but avoidance is stronger than ever.

I should not be writing any more whiny posts, I think it caused that too but understand, I DO NOT like cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment