Sunday, February 16, 2014

Feathers Ruffled

I was working on my old Vista computer, which is a dinosaur compared to this Windows 7 desktop and my Windows 8.1 laptop.

As I finally got it booted, it was okay for a few moments, then, something I have not seen in years, the Blue Screen of Death happened. I was extremely upset. I thought those issued were resolved a long time ago. It hadn't happened since I got service pack 2 of Vista a long time ago.

Also upsetting me, I had a urinary accident, happens when I am stressed and my panic reflex makes my hands shake and tenses my muscles. This squeezes on my male plumbing, how my prostate gland became damaged.

I mentioned before what my peena does during these times. If you want to see it, go here.


I told you that I am not shy about it. Even if it is fully retracted in panic mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment