Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Appeal

You may or may not know that I subscribe to PH (Penthouse). I have for several years actually. Occasionally, they come up with an absolutely beautiful female pictorial.

What makes a female beautiful? All of them have breasts and a kitty, which ranges from cute to hideous. That really is not her fault no more is it your fault that you have a hideous hydraulic appendage that pokes out from your body in an obvious way.

To me, beauty is in her eyes, her face. Delicate, gracile, a charm she naturally has. Note that not every girl is beautiful in this way. It is every once in a while when an exception appears.

This is the March 14 issue of PH, she is on the cover, runner up to the 'Pet of the Year'. I voted for her last year because she was beautiful then and is now.

I will not post a picture of her (copyright and all that) and really, what I consider beautiful may not be what you do.

That is not to say that I don't like her body. I like smaller, natural assets. A female with massive breasts can be grotesque. 

Hips are also a beautiful thing. Of course, that is the morphology of her pelvis.

I have seen my pelvis on a CT scan. It is like a large cup where a female's is like a bowl.

I am attracted to blonde females, I mean, Jen is blonde.

But girls are willful and cruel creatures and sometimes it doesn't work out.

It is okay to appreciate her appeal.

If I saw her in real life, oh gosh, have you ever seen the scene in Final Fantasy IX where Alexander closes his wings around the castle? My anxiety feathers would do the same thing. Avoidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment