Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Who are you?

Seriously, who are you? What are you looking for here? I am an agoraphobic male from Tx. I don't go outside. I don't go anywhere. I mean, the store last 3rd was the last time I went anywhere. I may not go anywhere until the next time I need to go to the store.

I am not that interesting. I write stories and listen to music. I don't have anything interesting to talk about, activity wise.

I am smart, sort of. I know a lot of things. Applicable? Maybe not.

I am getting older, yes but I am only 38. I am not like any other 38 year old. I don't have kids. I have not had a girlfriend in over five years.

I never left home. I have been agoraphobic for most of my adult life. It only became anxiety disorder in my 30s. it gets progressively worse every year and the medicine I take for it is too harsh for me.

Now I have trouble sleeping. I have slept on the same twin sized bed since I was a teenager.

I am not a big guy. I am 64.4 inches tall. Like a Hobbit compared to most guys.

Oh, other guys, I despise them. Misandry is part of my mental illness.

What do you want to know? Why are you here? Do you want a picture posted? I like taking pictures but going outside to take one.... not so easy for me.

I just don't understand why you are looking at my blog. What is it?

Are you afraid to comment? Why? It's there for a reason. I could easily disable comments on my blog but maybe someone will grow a spine and post a comment. I will get back to ya.

So, what's it going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment