Friday, February 21, 2014

Hate Maleness

I have said before that I hate being male. I hate body hair, I hate male genitals. I hate society's definition of a male.

I don't want to be female. I am not like that. I just hate being male. Could I have my genitals removed?

I watched a video of such a surgery and no. I mean, watch a priapism surgery video, see how much blood is in there. Major arteries and such. I mean, I nick myself with the Bodygroom razor and its like automatic bleeding.

I will just deal with it.

Other males may read this and say, I am messed up. Yes, I am mentally ill. I believe I have a female soul.

I am not female in any way and that must really grind on my soul.

Err, why am I writing this? It is something that troubles me a great deal, being stricken with Anxiety Disorder which is a primarily female condition.

If I had a girlfriend, could erase this trouble, and make me feel male again. Not like an 'it'. But it's not likely.

Any girl taking an interest in me is about as likely as the sun going dark tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment