Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Not Forgotten



I would have loved to have known her. She was probably funny and smart. I will never forget her. This month, she has been missing for five years. Everyone online says that she is dead.

Would death be better than White slavery as some allege? I would think so. Being White myself, I do not think anyone should be enslaved but that is a topic for a future post.

Natalee should not have gone to that night club. She should have had nothing to do with a piece of Eurpoean garbage. JvdS is a base piece of excrement. I do not know him but I hate him with a passion. I hope he gets the death penalty. It is only fitting. No, I do not feel influenced by my home state, who executes murderers and other filth when their time is due.

WTF did that class trip go to Aruba? I remember our senior class trip, we spent it in the high school auditorium. And if Lampasas was broke then, now 17 years ago, what is it now?

If I had a daughter, I would never let her go to a foreign country without me or her mother. Especially an island a stone's throw from Venezuela.

I will never really understand. I am not a social creature. Had I been in that class on that trip, I would have spent the time at the beach or taking pictures. I love tropical scenes. The only place I have ever seen the ocean is from Corpus Christie and that is the same ocean you can see from Aruba or any other island. All sub-arms of the Atlantic.

All the ocean is interconnected and covers well over 3/4 of the earth's surface. The USA has miles and miles of coastline. They could have gone to Florida, the Carolinas, or even Hawaii, all American states. Hell, they could have come to Texas, Padre Island is likely the coolest place to be ever. I will go back there one day.

The only person I knew from Alabama was my 12th Grade Spanish teacher.

I don't reckon that I could not get along with anyone from the Deep South. We Texans are loved in many places. Not so much at home, it seems sometimes.

I would go back in time and save Natalee. I do not believe that would affect Causality.

Sadly, I will never meet her. She is likely gone. She would be what now? My math is so bad, 23?

Older than Malee is.

I hope that if she is gone, she finds eternal peace.

I wonder if we can meet in the Afterlife. That would be extremely good.

Oh yea, I culled this picture from Faux News. About the only good thing from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment