Friday, May 20, 2011

Late...

I have been staying up late. I was working on setting up my secondary blog here that I have set to private. I write about personal things there and post pictures of me I cannot post here.

I like the night time. I always have. I am not interrupted as I write, and the peace lets me hear my music without a loud tv in the other room.

I was a morning person for a long time but now most mornings, I am dead asleep. It is not easy sleeping on my bed. I have for more than 15 years. I have been thinking of getting a new mattress but haven't for some reason or another.

I have three foam pads and four fitted sheets on my bed and still the coils stab me in the ribs. I guess I will have to get another foam pad.

I have a lot of pillows. I MUST have a back pillow, as I sleep on my side most of the time and need back support. It hurts otherwise. I normally don't have back pain unless it is a urinary system pain.

I have always needed more than the average amount of sleep. I do not know why. I am usually involved in cerebral activity like writing. I have always been creative.

Maybe I'm just that way. It used to be a struggle getting up for school. Now, I do good to get up before noon.

I am older now. I have hip pain occaisonally. Then there is the prostate pain that is everpresent, causing me to have a pillow between my legs to reduce compaction caused when my legs are together. That is uncomfortable for my male anatomy as well.

I sleep on a twin sized bed. I am not a big guy. I am 5 feet 5 inches tall. I weigh around 160 lbs, though my weight is variable because we are short of food sometimes. I lost 10 pounds in December only to have them back now.

I am attracted to girls my size or shorter. Most of them are. However, any girl my age, which I would only be involved with anymore, would have her own set in likes in what bed she sleeps on.

I do not think sex should be done in a bed. It is messy and if its warm, both parties sweat a lot.

I shower every night. This is necessary. I sleep in sweatpants, socks and a t-shirt. Even if its 80 at night, though that is a struggle. I do not sleep well if it is warm.

Conversely, when it gets cold in here, and it does, I sleep better. I am not tolerant at all of cold. My body can't take it. I have many blankets. I have a smaller throw fleece blanket decorated with ha ha ghosts from Halloween 2008 I always have to cover my butt and pelvic areas.

I am quite sensitive about my rear. I don't like to be touched there. Also, things happen to a sleeping male. You can look that up.

One of these days, I will get a new mattress, preferably a Serta as I feel better on those.

I will logoff and go to sleep now. Ha ha. Yea...

No comments:

Post a Comment