Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pain Subsiding (I hope)

I have noticed a sharp decline in pain within either testicle, though that comes and goes. Also, the prostate itself seems to be behaving. I am not quite sure what appears to be blood in my pee is blood. The main stream is the bright yellow thanks to the Pyrida or whatever it's called I am taking for urinary pain. Within the stream is a diffuse red that disperses in the toilet wanter. If it was the med's effect, would it not have already mixed in the pee while it was still inside?

I only have enough Pyrida for two more doses. My pee should return to normal tomorrow night. Pain suppressed by the med may return. If the red persists in my pee, than it is blood and I will go to the ER.

It became certain today. I am becoming a Garden Center Associate. It promises to be hard work. I don't mind that. I am at last becoming free of that what grinds on my anxiety there.

I will not like working in that store no matter what job I have. I just do not like the town it is in or the facility itself, a monolithic structure dedicated to wm's greed.

Do I feel better emotionally? Hard to say. I'm so freaking sleepy because I hade no caffeine today. I won't make that mistake tomorrow. I don't care if my prostate won't like it. I reckon it will hurt no matter what I do.

For all you guys that don't know what a prostate is, buy a brain and use it to learn about your own bodies. 1 in 3 males will have prostate problems. I unfortunately am one of those who do.

Gosh, it knows I am talking about it. A pulse of pain just ran through it, an evil sensation across the inside of my groin, through the perineum, and the rectum.

TMI? Bwahaha! If you weren't so prudish, it wouldn't bother you.

Gotta go, a t-storm is raging outside. I hate them as much as I hate cantaloupes and I hate those wretched things.

No comments:

Post a Comment