Friday, April 11, 2008

Oh, Hurting....

My usual peculiar humor escapes me today. I don't mean to be sour. I called a nurse line and one asked the questions relating to prostatis. She asked me something that not even my doctor asked or saw on me the last time this happened. 'Are your testicles swollen or tender?'

To be truthful, I never thought about that. I am not usually aware of my testicles for whatever reason unless something touches them. Now, yes, the scrotal sack is swollen slightly. Both of the gonads are tender. Ew, TMI? No, KMA, because this is my blog.

Naw, peeny ain't involved. Unless pee pressure builds and presses in the sore prostate or the urethra that goes through it. The genius solution to this is not to drink anything so I don't pee. This is both foolish and dangerous. I am getting sicker because of that and this condition affects my whole body. It may be a bacterial infection, which I have just got over one in my respiratory system. I feel that pain again. I feel awful.

I watch my pee intently. I expect blood in it at any time. It scares me because if my prostate is damaged, then I will never have children.

That is unlikely. The body is a resilient thing.

Ew, for real. I can't wear snugly fitting underwear, which I like to do. My scrotal area is sore and hurts when touched. Just try taking a shower with that. I won't wear boxers. I hate them. I like trunks and mid-rise underwear best. At any given time, it is usually the same or a close color match to my shirt.

Now, it hurts. I must see a doctor. I can't get time off from that putrid cesspit I work in. I have no money at the moment.

It's all stupid.

I wish I was really a Jedi ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment