Friday, April 18, 2008

Feeling Dizzily

I don't know if it is the meds or the lack of caffeiene but I feel soooo dizzily. Dizzily? What's that? Simply put, my mind is a frothy mush much like you might find in a DQ Blizzard after it melts a little.

I don't know if this is good for me. Then I get yelled at all day by people. Grrrrr! They can kiss my untannable ass. I don't know why I still exist, to be truthful but it sure ain't to be a catch net for a bitch fit.

I bought me some fit-over sunglasses finally. The Sun has been murder on my eyes as I drive to work. I do not care what people think. I cannot afford contact lenses and I really hate poking myself in the eyes to put them in. I wore them most of the year of '99. Always felt like something was in my eyes. Well, duh, genius, there was.

I hate wearing glasses but I have to. I am like majorly blurrily blind without them and I have zero depth perception and two different images for my mushy brain to process as both eyes are wildly different in focal points and sight.

Like my left eye is very noticeably worse than my right. The optometrist (eye doc) says that is typical. I have worn glasses since I was 12. Strangely, I could see fine before then, I thought.

Now I'm told that I am unattractive without them. Well, I guess so. I am a cutey and all.

I am dyeing my hair purple. I hope to go to a trance club and I will take my girlfriend because she complains that I never take her anywhere. She doesn't like trance music like I do but maybe she will once she sees the effect it has on people. Lol, it makes me drive faster like an idiot.

I wonder how purple hair on a relatively young guy would go over at wm. Like I care. I'm going to be working outside a lot in the garden center. I bought sunblock lotion and my sunglasses for this. I wanted to get SPF 70 but it was a spray and I don't know about that. I got Aveeno SPF 45. I'm like addicted to Aveeno. I use multiple products from them like the vital daily moisturizing lotion. I'll itch all day without it.

I don't care if you think that is effiminate of me. I have horribly dry skin. I carry hand lotion with me at work because my hands get cracky and will bleed. Like they care. I must protect myself a lot there, you know? I take the Celexa-clone to protect my mushy brain from there.

Never mind that my anxiety comes complete with a soul-crushing depression, shame and suicidal feelings. Funny how I didn't have it before I worked there. I have always been shy. The Celexa-clone brings me out of my shell if only for a few hours of the day.

I wear purple sometimes. Why? Why not? I think it looks good on me. If others don't like it, then they need to revise their opinions of themselves for being Philistines unworthy of the intelligence graced upon them.

I feel dizzily yes. I'd better go to sleep. See y'all kids later.

No comments:

Post a Comment