Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ay ya in the ER

I went to the hospital I was born in to see to this infection. My scrotum/left testicle are swollen in addition to the prostate pain.

The ER doctor was congenial and cool. I did not feel threatened by him at all, not like my normal doc. Why go to the ER? It's a weekend and it was at 10 pm. Genius. No thanks to wm. Uncaring bastards. Let's see them eat the 4-day relief from work courtesy of the cool doc.

What he did, ha ha. So I'm half naked, wearing only my shirt. He had a look at my genitals, then my scrotal area and actually squeezed both testicles. That is how I know the left one is swollen. That felt extremely uncomfortable whereas the right one was fine. I never had a test like that. I kinda thought it was fun.

That's weird, I know. At least someone paid attention to what is ordinarily a good piece of equipment.

It hurts awfully, especially when I pee. The meds he gave me, he said, will turn said pee funny colors and not to be alarmed by that. I'm not. I think it will be cool.

Oh, and Arthelius does have a peeny. He just hides it under a spectral robe.

Gosh, all I got is Hanes. I'm envious, lol.

The ER in my hometown was kinda dead. Just like my hometown at night. I miss that place.

Right. This ghost needs to eat something. See ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment