Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Hard Day

Life today leaves one to think that nothing matters. I mean, oh man, my prostate is hurting again. Try to pee with that. It's like the pee is acid and burns. Sometimes, I lose feeling in my peeny. That is not so worrisome. The darn thing has embarrassed me in the past. So what if it goes offline for a while? It ain't like me and Jen are that kind of couple.

Ah, how personal. A ghost's peeny? Does he even have one? Arthelius won't say.

I said I won't write about work here and I won't. All I'll say is that working in 18th Century London as a chimney sweep or factory worker was better. Ew, chanmber pots. Watch out when walking under the windows, chap.

Really, though, it is hard to do anything when one hurts. This feeling affects my whole body. Never mind that malaise the Celexa-clone brings. It is worse on my days off. It's like going days without sleep despite sleeping for 11 hours that night before.

Oh, problems. When was the last time I felt good?

I can't quite remember but I'm positive Jen was involved. She works better than any med in helping me. That is why I value her so. Love is like that.

I'll get through another week, I suppose. Unless there is blood in my pee. I am morbidly fascinated by that. In one aspect, that would be kinda cool.

Now tell me that I am not mentally ill?

Bwahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment