Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hello

Hello. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Gregory. I am in my early 30's and I work in a putrid cesspit den of iniquity that bills itself as the greatest of all wm's. That is hardly the case.

This blog isn't about that. That drivel belongs on my Myspace blog. This is the one I have wanted to make for a long time now.

The whole ghost thing comes from how I feel when I have the shyness that is one main component of my diagnosed Social Anxiety Disorder, or Social Phobia. It is a devastating condition and is managed by generic Celexa, which has solemnent side effects, making my mind feel like mush 2 to 5 hours after I take it, usually around 11:30 AM and PM.

Arthelius is the name of the ghost of my dead role play character, known back then as Jedi-Gregory. He mainly haunts a scrubland cave on a dusty planet in the Empress Teta star system. Or rather, a silly online persona.

In the crushing ways of reality, I am a nobody scrub. I have a scrub job. My girlfriend, my dear one, one whom I love more than most things, is as cold as anywhere in the Kuiper Belt.

What is this about? Oh, just ramblings, I suppose. I am literate and try to keep up with things, when Celexa-clone isn't pulling me into the trippy 'don't care' mode. That makes for an excellent nap time.

I'll try to keep this up to date. When my pc, or rather, Vista, decides to cooperate.

Take care, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment