Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hurt Myself

I shaved a little bit earlier than I usually do because I have to go to the store on my one night a month excursion away from home.

This fucking Schick Hydro 3-bladed razor. I have used it for almost a year now, not the same blades for all that time, of course. I don't know why but it just cuts into my skin with the slightest touch. I will be getting a new razor when I go to the store.

It slipped in my hand as I was distracted by a report of a shooting at the military base less than 10 miles from my house.

It cut into my throat and fuck, does that hurt. Add to this an extreme pain in my pelvic area that seems to be reacting to constipation and doing the m-thing recently. The urologist said it was supposed to help but it made it worse. What am I going to do? Peeing is agony at the moment.

I am hurting and angry that the razor cut me. This picture doesn't really flatter me but I will look better later.

No comments:

Post a Comment