Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hate Shaving

I hate shaving. There's nothing like dragging a sharpened piece (or in the case of my Schick Hydro 3, 3 pieces) of metal across your face.

Why, if I have Low T, do I grow androgenic hair still? I have spent money on razors, particularly the $65 Norelco Bodygroom electric razor I use to shave my other parts. I can't get it all. It is unpleasant to shave armpits and a pain in the tail to shave legs.

I just shave what feels better. Looks better in some places.

It is not time to shave my other parts, body hair grows more slowly than the scourge of facial hair.

Maybe it is not 'manly' to shave and hate body hair. I am MALE, not a 'man'.

I wish I really was a ghost, they don't have these body image and comfort issues.

Here is the picture if you like that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment