Monday, April 7, 2014

Is it that Bad?

Lately, it seems, I have written about the hurts I have, mentally and physically. I have a bad toothache but let's not talk about that.

I don't feel that bad all the time. I mostly distract myself with other things like games or writing. I don't want to be conscious of my pain.

Can't tune it out completely but it's all right.

I really can't talk about much else. I don't go outside. I could go out and take a picture of the pretty bluebonnets but that involves crossing a very busy highway on foot.

It hasn't been sunny lately to take a good picture of them.

I don't know if you would like a picture of flowers but bluebonnets are the state flower of Tx. It is a feeling of pride to see them but a non-Texan probably wouldn't understand that.

I don't really know who reads my blog so I cannot say.

And this person looking at it on an I-phone, what would a picture look like on that thing?

I will post a picture of the bluebonnets the next sunny day we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment