Sunday, April 20, 2014

Now What?

Do you only like pictures in my blog? Most hits I get are those for posts with pictures in them.

What is the deal? Are you not interested in me and my daily pain? It manifests powerfully today.

Why did you come here? For the pictures? What kind of person are you? Can you not see the denigration of a male human being as he slowly falls apart?

I am stricken with a chronic condition in my pelvic area. It greatly affects my life so I have no choice but to write about it.

The specter of my anxiety disorder is what rules my life. It is all encompassing and total. My soul is in a cage.

I don't like posting pictures really. Who is looking at them? Why? Do you think I am cute? Do you like astronomy and the weather? Occasionally females of interest?

I don't know and the more time goes by, I really wonder what this is for.

Do you like hurting my feelings? Especially this person with the I-Phone. Who are you? What makes you look at my blog on that device? I know what the mobile site looks like, it isn't all that great.

I don't know. This post probably won't get as looked at like one with pictures. Only proves you really don't give a damn about me. No one does.

No comments:

Post a Comment