Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Different Shave

I did this to amuse you. But also, I mentioned a few months ago that I have Low T and am at risk for gynecomastia, or so said the doctor who did these tests.

That was last November. Here it is springtime already of the next year and things really haven't changed. I mean, do I want male boobs? NO. None of this stupid risks. You see commercials on tv where testosterone supplements can kill your ass. Cardiovascular disease is prevalent in my family. Why provoke it?

I don't think my body will be feminized. I mean, why do I have to shave my chest and abdomen? Yes, pubic as well but I can't post that Shave Check image.

I shave these parts because I hate being a hairy beast. I hate my ghostly white skin being marred by this stupid terminal hair that has no function at all.

Shaving it off is not only asthetic, it allows skin to dry faster after a shower. It feels nice, like a shirt in direct contact with skin.

I didn't really grow this kind of terminal hair until my late 20's. I wish I never did.


So here is my chest check image. I did shave my face but this is a different part of me rarely seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment