Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Too Warm

As I get older, I am a few years away from 40, I have tended to get more sensitive to extremes in temperature. You know from this blog I can't take cold at all.

But what of warm? Understand: Every summer of my life, and the 38th one is imminent, has been HOT. I mean 105F, 40C with 90% humidity.

That is typical August here.

It is 86 outside as I write this. Hot weather never used to bother me. I would be out in it and eh, it is the way things are.

But in the last few years, I have gotten to where I can't deal with it much at all. How did this happen? I may be of Celtic ancestry but I am all Texan. Texans should be immune to the heat.

It gets so warm in here.

I have been going to sleep earlier. This is more about being bored and I get sleepy when bored.

It isn't even May yet and yet I am complaining about the heat. Right.

The Heat hasn't even begun yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment