Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Maybe Shaving Earlier is Better

I shaved earlier than I normally do as my appointment with the diabetes doctor is tomorrow. Once again, I was in my black MeUndies underwear. This is not a bad thing. I look good in them.

I may be a little chunky but I have a male physique and don't look that bad. I don't know about posting an underwear picture here. Would those who read my blog like such a thing?


I did not hurt myself shaving too much. I was careful and it was not so hard to cut for the razor. The Aveeno yet again helps so much.

Have a look at how I did.




I should mention for the past few days, I have had a troubling headache in the front part of my skull. Looking at bright things makes it worse. It does not hurt all the time, maybe because it could be vascular. My family has a history of aneurysms, so this does worry me so. Tylenol is helping so it may not be that. I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment